Located in Bingham Farms, Michigan, Future Benefits is an independently owned financial consulting firm specializing in wealth management and financial planning. With three CFP® practitioners on staff, Future Benefits is truly focused on partnering with clients on all aspects of their financial lives. The firm continues to grow by reaching new clientele who can benefit from its expertise while strengthening the company through investment in technology and personnel.
Future Benefits is hiring a driven individual to join its team as the new Client Service Associate
. In this position, you will manage all non-advice related client service work, either executing directly or delegating to existing staff as appropriate. Additionally, you will provide executive assistance and business development support to the Principle Advisor.
Specific responsibilities for this role include the following:
Targeted Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Manage execution and delegation of client service work such as opening accounts, processing money movements, executing account trades, establishing insurance policies and obtaining insurance quotes and illustrations.
- Establish efficient processes to execute common customer service activities. Document and train firm associates.
- Prepare client review meeting materials.
- Provide inside sales support, assisting with lead generation and prospect conversion.
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Manage Principle Advisor’s calendar by arranging appointments and ensuring proper preparation.
- Provide back up to answer phones and greet visitors to the office.
Compensation, Benefits and Structure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years working specifically for an independent investment firm.
- Prior experience in financial services with knowledge of relevant terms and concepts preferred.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and CRM systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with clients at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Requires minimal instruction on day-to-day work. Able to determine best approach for new assignments or projects with general instructions. Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Assertive, confident and willing to take appropriate and proactive action to accomplish tasks.
- Able to navigate gray areas, anticipate problems, formulate solutions and act accordingly.
The position is full-time with a competitive salary. Benefits include paid-time off, a 401k plan, life and disability insurance, a company funded healthcare reimbursement account, and opportunities for professional training and growth.
The Recruitment Process
The Recruiting process is designed to ensure the right fit for both the Company and the candidate. The process will include a combination of phone interviews and in-person interviews, candidate assessments and a pre-employment background check.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.