Our Culture & Philosophy:
Fessler & Bowman is a fast-paced, culture focused industry leader in specialty concrete, civil engineering, and earthwork. When we talk about culture at F&B it is not just something that looks nice on a plaque hanging in our lobby. We live our values every day and those values have allowed us to build a phenomenal team that delivers best in class products to our customers. We do not wait until tomorrow to do what can be done today and we don’t stop until the job is done right.
This cultural philosophy is not for everyone, and that’s ok because we believe that “fit” is a leading indicator of success at Fessler & Bowman. If we asked a friend to describe you would they use words like “competitive”, “driven”, “team-focused”, “detail-oriented”, “agile”, and “a problem solver”? Are you willing to take calculated risks to achieve better than average results? If so, you should apply to this posting because you are the type of person we want to add to our F&B family.
This position is responsible for developing a new market for PrīmX and maintaining Fessler & Bowman PrīmX accounts within a defined geography, supporting the overall vision and strategy of Fessler & Bowman. This is NOT
an account management role but a true business development activity
where you will be responsible for developing clients from initial interest through closing the sale and delivering a completed project. This role will partner closely with the PrīmX Director, setting sales and growth priorities to ensure that Fessler & Bowman’s PrīmX product offerings are expanded throughout the licensed territory. This role will ensure that marketing and sales strategies of the PrīmX product line are followed and that high quality performing concrete slabs that meet or exceed customers’ expectations are delivered.
What will I be accountable for at F&B:
Who will I be leading at F&B:
- Collaborate with PrīmX Director to understand business objectives to stay current with the immediate and future vision.
- Collaborate with PrīmX Director to fully understand current and future product offerings, performance metrics of those products, and R&D initiatives.
- Execute a media plan that spotlights the utilization and advantages offered by the PrīmX product line.
- Create and update a cumulative, PrīmX sales report indicating total opportunities, sales conversions, estimated profit, actual profit, and other metrics.
- Conduct monthly reviews with PrīmX Director updating regional metrics into overall PrīmX performance data.
- Develop a network of potential designers who are willing to consider PrīmX products as an alternative to traditional designs and provide educational opportunities as needed.
- Ensure branding requirements are met at project locations and all company promotional events, including exhibitions.
- Use marketing analytics to drive and maximize marketing communication efforts.
- Work as a liaison with operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct Lessons Learned sessions after each PrīmX project.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Abilities:
- This position will require cross-functional leadership of estimating and field staff related to PrimX jobs.
- You should be skilled in working across functional groups to achieve successful outcomes.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, thrive in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Strong results-orientation and commitment to quality, performance, and deliverables.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
Classification & Compensation:
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; the employee is frequently required to use hands or fingers to handle or feel; the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to lift to 10 pounds.
- Up to 75% travel is required within a specified territory
Fessler & Bowman is an equal employment opportunity employer!
- The position is full-time and permanent
- The position is salary and exempt (from FLSA overtime requirements).
- The compensation range depends on experience, skills, and abilities