Located in Novi, Michigan, Chain Drug Marketing Association (CDMA) is a leading supplier of private label products to both wholesalers and retailers throughout the U.S.
CDMA is seeking a temporary, part-time Marketing Assistant with experience in graphic design, photography, and photo editing
. The ideal candidate is a creative, hard-working individual who would like to gain experience working on projects in a well-established company with a small marketing team. CDMA offers flexible hours and a team atmosphere.
Duties and responsibilities
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Create and develop content and layout for B2B and B2C print ads, web banners, signage, & catalogs
- Work with members of the Marketing Department on photo shoots, including shooting products and editing images
- Manage photo shoot product inventory and its proper return to the Warehouse
- Develop and post new content on CDMA’s social media sites via Hootsuite
- Work on special assignments to help the company create and maintain a state-of-the-art website, style guides, and other projects as needed
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
- Proficiency with Mac platform and Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency using a DSLR camera
- Experience shooting in manual setting
- Experience editing photos in raw file format
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create and post on multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Working towards, or just obtained, a degree in graphic design
- Knowledge of B2B & B2C markets a plus, but not required
- UX experience a plus, but not required
- Email campaigns using MailChimp or Constant Contact a plus, but not required
The position is currently temporary and part-time (flexible daytime hours, approximately 20-29 hours per week), with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Please submit a portfolio (or link to your portfolio) with your resume.
CDMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer