Our client, located in Brighton, owns a collection of businesses, both locally and in Northern Michigan. The businesses include real estate investments, a distribution company, and other related businesses.
The part-time (15-20 hours per week) Administrative & Executive Assistant
position provides business and personal support to the Owner and the associated businesses. The diverse responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- General administrative support
- Travel coordination
- Scheduling meetings
- Taking meeting minutes and following up on action items from meetings
- Coordinating vendor and supplier services
- Many other diverse and random things that pop up during a not-so-typical day or week!
This position offers a schedule that can be adjusted to fit into the other work or personal responsibilities of the person hired. It is generally expected that this role will require 15-20 hours per week, with two weekly visits to the office located in Brighton. It is preferred that candidate's are local to the Brighton, MI area.
Why Work for our Client:
The Administrative & Executive Assistant will enjoy a wide variety of tasks and an environment where no two days are the same. The flexible schedule allows for work/life balance and autonomy. This mostly remote role also gives the opportunity to make an immediate impact in multiple organizations and communities.
Targeted Experience, Skills, and Abilities
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred
- 1-3 years of Executive Assistant or support experience
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Ability to anticipate needs and take on tasks proactively
- High attention to detail and capacity to multitask
The position is part-time, permanent and mostly remote, with an anticipated schedule of 15-20 hours per week and a competitive hourly rate based on skills and experience. While our client can flex the schedule to the selected candidate, a consistent weekly schedule is preferred.
The Recruitment Process
The recruiting process is designed to ensure that we make the right hire for this critical position and will include a combination of phone and in-person interviews, candidate assessments, a pre-employment background check and drug test.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!