FocusIT, Inc. is a technology provider specializing in Software as a Solution (SaaS) products for the mortgage and financial services industries. The Company has enjoyed continuous growth since being founded in 2002 and has built a team of employees throughout the United States, all working virtually from home offices. The Company is expanding its team and hiring a Junior Software Developer
to help take the Company to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Junior Software Developer
Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, the Junior Software Developer
will be responsible for working within a team of Developers and driving projects to successful and timely completion.
Since FocusIT, Inc. is based in Scottsdale, AZ, it is preferred that candidates are local in order to be available for quarterly in-person meetings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Requirements of the Junior Software Developer
- Building out projects and product enhancements from the initial creation to launch
- Collaborating with the development team on feature requirements and prioritization of projects
- Independently develop and maintain both new and existing solutions that support the Company’s software systems
- Lead or assist in the debugging of JIRA issues
- All other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
Compensation and Benefits Package for the Junior Software Developer
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience required
- Proficiency in .NET Core and SQL required
- Understanding of development structures and building systems with a consistent framework
This is a full-time, remote, and permanent position with competitive starting salary, benefits package, paid time off, and a strong company culture. Employees work remotely from home and receive a monthly home office reimbursement.
The Recruiting Process for the Junior Software Developer
The recruiting process is designed to ensure that we make the right hire for this critical position and will include a combination of phone and web-based interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!