For over 80 years, HM White has had the vision and technological expertise to set new industry standards in efficiency, accuracy, safety and performance. A nationwide leader in Metal Fabrication, our hands-on professional experience and customer-focus sets us apart from the competition.
The Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) Position
Our newest Part-Time Administrative Assistant will work in our Detroit based facility and provide support to the Executive Assistant and Operations team, as needed. The Administrative Assistant position requires an individual who is efficient, resourceful, and comfortable being a member of a team.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities of the Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) Position
- Answering phones
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining cloud-based file system
- Document control
- Assisting in planning & execution of company events
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Run various reports
- Accounts Receivable Invoice entry
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Compensation, Benefits & Structure for the Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) Position
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- A Bachelors’ degree is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel
Compensation for this position is negotiable and will depend on relevant experience. The position is part-time with hours Monday through Friday, approximately 9:00am to 1:00pm. The compensation package also includes a 401(k) Plan
after meeting eligibility requirements.
The Recruitment Process for the Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) Position
The recruiting process will include at least one (likely two) phone screen, an in-person interview, candidate assessments, a background check and a drug test.
HM White, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer!