Founded in 1990, Victory Sales is an outsourced sales organization specializing in semiconductor and related technologies. The Company is focused on improving efficiency and product development efforts with value driven technology solutions.
The Company is looking to add a Sales Support
to its team. This position will be responsible for order management, distributor quoting and general customer service support, customer and supplier interface, data entry for database software systems, office administration functions, and aid in the tactical duties of the sales and operations staff. While this position has administrative components, sustaining and reinforcing relationships is the #1 function of this role. The new hire will have demonstrated the ability to work proactively and will be adept at anticipating the needs of the people he or she works with.
Areas of Responsibility
6 Qualities of a Successful Sales Support:
- Order Management & Distributor Support – process initial inquiries, quote price and delivery, support product sample operations, follow through with orders and shipping,
- Sales Engineer support – collaborate with the account sales engineer to drive and close deal.
- Data Entry for Database Software Systems – process data in several supplier software systems (ModelN, CRM, SalesForce, etc.) and create reports.
- Customer, Distributor, and Supplier Interface – establish relationships; communicate directly to customer and supplier contacts.
- Anticipates Needs – understands supplier & distributor expectations, prepares information beforehand, comprehends and communicates numbers.
- High energy level
- Naturally proactive
- Extreme attention to detail
- Eager to put in the hours necessary to get the job done
- Tech savvy (knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a must and Salesforce.com is a plus!)
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal supervision
Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service or electronics-related inside sales
- A sense of urgency and ability to move seamlessly from one project to the next
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary, full benefits, paid time off, and a strong culture!
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include at least two phone screens, two in-person interviews, candidate assessments, a background check, and a drug test.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!