MJS Packaging, located in Livonia, Michigan specializes in bottles, products containers, and packaging solutions. With over 135 years’ leading the packaging industry, MJS Packaging is well established and prides itself on exceptional customer service provided to all of its valued customers.
The Quality Coordinator is the first point of contact for customer quality issues, and manages quality audits, and any third- party sorters. They will provide leadership for the organization in seeking root cause solutions and continuous improvement actions. Ensuring our customers’ quality needs are met and expectations are professionally managed within commercial and technical realities. The Quality Coordinator is responsible for the management and enhancement of the Quality Management System for MJS Packaging.
The Company places high value on professional relationships. Ensuring MJS customers’ quality needs are met and expectations are professionally managed within commercial and technical realities are essential functions of the position. Strong candidates will have a passion for customer service, along with the aptitude to analyze quality trends, data and processes.
Desired Experience, Skill, and Abilities
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent is required
- Extensive quality assurance or manufacturing work experience is required
- 2 years of quality experience required
- Ability to read, interpret and qualify product to engineering drawings
- Preferred Professional certifications - CQE, CQM OE, Lean Six Sigma, certified Six Sigma Blackbelt
- Adept at using Microsoft operating system and office software package
- Experience in plastic blow or injection molding preferred
- Manufacturing or Distributor experience preferred
The position is full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary structure based on skills and experience, and a competitive bonus structure based on personal and company performance. In addition, the Company offers Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, and 401K.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include an introductory phone screen, at least two virtual interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
MJS Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer!