Account Executive Home Infusion
Infusion Health (IH), a Michigan-based company new to the market, has a team with decades of infusion service experience. IH is a growing independent and privately-owned infusion services company. We are located in Ypsilanti Michigan. IH provides IV medications and clinical management to treat chronic and acute medical conditions throughout Michigan and Ohio.
Perks of Working for Infusion Health:
• Depending on experience salary range of $90,000 to $110,000
• Performance based commission plan paid monthly with quarterly bonus potential
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Life insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability
• 401(k)-retirement plan with company match
• Paid time off
• Industry experienced team environment
The Account Executive Acute Position:
The Account Executive Acute will be directly responsible for sales and marketing activities in Southeast, Michigan. This role will function in an integral role to support the ongoing education of hospital team members, physicians, nursing agencies and community members regarding the programs and services of Infusion Health.
Job duties include but are not limited to: participating in the promotion of acute therapy services targeting prescribers, discharge planners, nurses, and other referral sources, partnering with Operations to build strong relationships with pharmacy management, identify and create partnership opportunities with targeted hospital case managers and physician group practices, monitor trends to develop appropriate sales plans to maximize opportunities and/or address issues, qualifies revenue potential and payor mix in new and existing accounts, and completing sales reports. The position will work closely and collaborate with all Infusion Health divisions functions including pharmacists, nurses, intake, and staff members within the organization.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Abilities for the Account Executive Acute Position:
• 3+ years of healthcare service sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Acute and/or specialty pharmacy services experience preferred
• Ability to travel daily within assigned territory
• MS Office proficiency, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
The Recruiting Process for the Account Executive Acute Position:
The recruitment process is designed to be a thorough, two-way evaluation to ensure that the best decision is made by both the Company and the candidate. Given this, multiple steps are required, including a phone interview, in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. Please note that all Infusion Health employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
We're setting extraordinary new standards for our patients and our team members. We invite you to an opportunity to grow with us. Let's make a difference together!
Please note our website is currently under construction & will be up and running soon.
Infusion Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer!