Infusion Health, a Michigan-based company new to the market, has a team with decades of infusion service experience. IH is a growing independent and privately-owned infusion services company. We are located in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area. IH provides IV medications and clinical management to treat chronic and acute medical conditions throughout Southeastern Michigan.
Perks of Working for Infusion Health:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Life insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability
• 401(k)-retirement plan with company match
• Paid time off
• Industry experienced team environment
The Compounding Pharmacy Technician Position:
The Compounding Pharmacy Technician works under the Pharmacist leadership to perform pharmacy duties for the company and its patients.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for data entry
• Contacting patients about new or refill prescriptions
• Triaging telephone and electronic message inquiries and respond as appropriate
• Speaking to prescribers or their staff to obtain prescription order clarification
• Prescription processing
• Coordinating delivery of medications to patients
• Collecting and processing payments
• Managing medication inventory including proper storage and disposal/return of expired medications
• Preparing non-sterile compounded preparations accurately following master formula records (MFR)
• Maintain compliance with USP <795> and <800> guidelines
• Properly label and package medications and delivery to patients
• Representing Infusion Health in a positive and professional manner
Preferred Experience, Skills and Abilities for the Compounding Pharmacy Technician Position:
• High School Diploma required. Additional education or training preferred
• 1+ years of experience in pharmacy compounding
• Active Pharmacy Technician license in the State of Michigan
• Working knowledge of Pharmacy operations
• Competent math skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude
The Recruiting Process for the Compounding Pharmacy Technician Position:
The recruitment process is designed to be a thorough, two-way evaluation to ensure that the best decision is made by both the Company and the candidate. Given this, multiple steps are required, including a phone interview, in-person interviews, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. Please note that all Infusion Health employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
We're setting extraordinary new standards for our patients and our team members. We invite you to an opportunity to grow with us. Let's make a difference together!
Please note our website is currently under construction & will be up and running soon.
Infusion Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer!