Company – CONFIDENTIAL
Our client, located in the Metro Detroit area, is an industry leader in the construction industry. With a proven history of innovation and quality, the company prides itself on its long-term stability and commitment to its people.
The Marketing Specialist Position
Working directly with the Company President, the Marketing Specialist (Marketing Professional) will develop and implement the Company’s marketing initiatives. The Marketing Specialist will maintain all aspects of the company website, support the sales team with presentation information and material, create and edit printed literature, and generally support all of our industry outreach. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with management to ensure the proper branding and messaging is used for print, web, and social media outreach.
This role will require independent work on projects, from conception to completion, and the ability work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities including overseeing special events, participating in staff meetings, performing market research, ordering and managing the inventory of all promotional items and maintaining database for customer contact information.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure for the Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a Marketing role
- Proficiency in various social media platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Adobe Software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and photo editing and social media graphic design a plus
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, customers and consultants
- Strong intuition and the ability to look ahead on a continual basis, staying two steps ahead of the Executives
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, full benefit package that is 100% employer-paid, paid time off, long-term stability, and a strong Company culture.
The Recruitment Process for the Marketing Specialist
The recruitment process is designed to be a thorough, two-way evaluation to ensure that the best decision is made by both the Company and the candidate. Given this, multiple steps are required, including a phone interview, an in-person interview, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!