Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc. is seeking experienced Tower Hands for immediate employment in the Michigan/Indiana market. The ideal candidate will be a Midwest resident with LTE experience including climbing towers and safety training. Frequent overnight travel as well as working overtime is required. Benefits and wages are competitive.
Augusta Tower provides paid on the job training! We will renew and recertify you if your certifications are expired! If you have current certifications, copies must be provided when you send in your resume.
Our Tower Hands must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and obviously not be afraid of heights. This labor-intensive position requires the ability to maintain a safe working environment while withstanding extreme weather elements such as rain, snow, and heat.
6 qualities of a Successful Top Hand:
- Good attitude!
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to arrive at work on time and prepared for the day
- Ability to receive and implement direct feedback
- Enthusiasm for working 40+ hours a week.
- Competitive Wage – based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Per Diem included in direct deposit
- Paid lodging for crew
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid Safety Certifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k profit-sharing plan
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Home most weekends
- Complete foreman tasks in their absence
- Climb Wireless Towers up to 300’
- Performing and recording physical measurements
- Installation of antenna, lines, and RRH
- Accurately recording data and submitting via electronic report
- Assist with technical testing (PIM, Sweep and Fiber)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in team environment and lead by example
- Ability to lift and support body weight
- Arrive on time, prepared and ready to work with a good attitude…every day
- Frequent overnight travel and overtime
- Must be a US citizen or a non-citizen that is authorized to work the in the US
- Climbing – Fall Protection/Rescue (or Equivalent)
- OSHA 10 CPR/1st Aid
- RF Awareness
- Current and valid Chauffeur’s License
- If any, please provide CURRENT copies of your certifications
- Write a short note telling us what you can do for us
Augusta Tower is an Equal Opportunity Employer!